VANESSA DE LOS REYES
Vanessa de los Reyes was born and raised in Miami, Florida. After graduating from Saint Brendan High School, she moved to Tallahassee to attend Florida State University on an academic scholarship. Ms. de los Reyes then returned to Miami to attend the University of Miami, where she obtained her law degree, and graduated with honors. While at Miami Law, she was on the executive board of the Hispanic Law Student Association and was an active member of several student-run organizations, including the Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Society and Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity.
Prior to joining Vasallo Law, P.L., Ms. de los Reyes clerked for Administrative Judge Maria M. Korvick of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit, Mental Health and Probate Division.
She is an active member of the Cuban American Bar Association and of the Probate and Guardianship Committee of the Dade County Bar Association.
- Probate and Guardianship Committee of the Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Parishioner, Saint Brendan Catholic Church
State Bar Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- United States Tax Court
- J.D., University of Miami, Cum Laude
- B.A., with Honors (Communications), Florida State University
- Academic Scholarship
- Minor in Business and Language (Spanish)
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honor Society
Estate & Trust Administration
- Ancillary Administrations
- Summary Administrations
- Formal Administrations
- Estate Planning